- Maximum of 35 people
- ‘One Off’ or regular visits available
- Workshops and talks can be individually tailored around your organisation or promotion
- Prices start at £80
- Relaxation Techniques
- Mindful Body & Mindful Mind
- STOP SMOKING Auricular Acupuncture (max. 15 people)
- General Stress Management
- Nutrition for Stress
(Other talks and workshops can be tailor designed to suit your organisation’s requirements. Please contact for more information)
Some organisations offer workshops and talks to promote special calendar events like, Mental Health Week, Stop Smoking Day etc. or as part of an internal health promotion.
Others like to offer their staff a regular class or programme to support their health and wellbeing.
To achieve a more relaxed body, mind and outlook. The module incorporates some techniques based on yoga.
Mindful Body & Mindful Mind
Mindful Body and Mindful Mind is a workshop practising techniques to become more mindful of our entire being and what is going on inside our internal world.
Being mindful allows you to come from a centred and balanced place when addressing your daily work and life. It allows you to feel and hear what your body is telling you and adjust accordingly to avoid unnecessary damage and imbalance.
Being more mindful and present in your body provides the best opportunity and space for you to notice negative patterns of behaviour and work towards understanding what is needed to address them.
- Mindful Body – Movement class
- Mindful Mind – Passive breathing and meditation class
STOP SMOKING Auricular Acupuncture programme
This is a programme designed to support people who wish to give up smoking. It is well known that people who understand any addiction and are supported have a higher chance of making life long changes.
This workshop is a combination of practical advice and dietary advice, relaxation techniques and auricular acupuncture, known for its benefits in the support of drug, alcohol and smoking addictions.
Workshop will include:
- Weekly sessions of auricular acupuncture
- One to one consultations
- Relaxation exercises
- Dietary advice
- Practical solutions to coping with the symptoms of withdrawal
- Understanding addictions and you
This workshop can be adapted to focus on other topics. Some ideas include:
- Addictions in general
- Stress management
- Healthier life style and better nutrition
Understanding and accepting life’s natural changes and our feelings and mental processes during these times can help us to understand and become more accepting of ourselves and other people in our lives.
This workshop is a group lead discussion and role play based around feelings, perceptions and mental attitudes to the world we live in.
The aim of this workshop is to improve communication skills, relationships and understanding within the working environment and the rest of your life.
It encourages greater awareness of your own needs and thought processes and those of others with a view to living happier and more productive lives.
- Understanding life’s natural changes – childhood to old age
- Discussions on feelings around life’s losses, illness and death
- Social attitudes and perceptions of mental health
- Our fears, hopes and dreams
- Navigating your internal world
- Ways to understand yourself better
- How to know if you or a colleague needs more support
General Stress Management
Issues covered will include:
- What is stress?
- How do we respond to pressurised situations?
- What are the effects of stress on the body and mind?
- Are you suffering from stress?
- How can we avoid becoming stressed?
- What can we do if we are suffering from stress?
Nutrition for Stress
This is a talk on understanding foods that help to support the body and mind and combat stress related symptoms and gaining knowledge of those the things in our diet that undermine our health and feed our emotions in a negative way that could lead to future health issues.
Talk will cover:
- Foods that support the body, mind and spirit
- Supper foods
- Foods that add to our physical, mental and emotional problems
- Why we might eat what we eat
- Gaining control over our lives
- Practical solutions
- Dietary supplements and herbs